Thursday, April 15, 2010

Free Write

First off I apologize for not having this blog up before Tuesday. I just now when to the class site and saw we had one due. I thought we only had our assessment tools due for Tuesday. On the other hand my projects are going along well. I have most of my final project completed. I am still trying to decide which lesson or activity I am going to use in class. Since I have created the lesson plan for a younger grade the poem book you suggested I should do as a whole class. One letter of the alphabet each week. I am not sure if I should perform that in class and make a poem for one letter since they students wouldn't be doing anything on their own computers they would simply just be watching me and talking. I wouldn't have to walk around and make sure they are doing things write if we are doing it all together on my computer. I am thinking I may decide on a different lesson to teach. I haven't worked a whole lot on my portfolio yet. I have the categories up but I have mostly been working on my final project so far. I will be working on it bit by bit to make sure it is completed by the last class.

No comments:

Post a Comment