Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free Write

I feel I am doing pretty well in the class so far and I am enjoying learning about new interesting ways to educate using technology. I have used some of the programs before but have forgotten many things about them. I feel this class will help a lot in getting me to think outside the box and make up lesson plans that are fun and educational. Technology helps to create new and exciting ideas for kids.

Although, I have a few concerns, I wasn't able to make it to last class and I wasn't sure if you received my garageband along with the paragraph that I sent you. I sent it on the Husson e-mail but didn't hear anything back. Also with all of these long term projects that were assigned are we going to touch base on them anymore then we already have and are we going to have any time to work on them during class? I was just wondering so I can make sure I have everything in order.

Everything I have learned will help me a lot in the future. I enjoyed watching the video last week because it showed how technology can be used in a classroom. That there are many ways to incorporate what students need to know into a fun, learning atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment